Well, I thought that the world should know that our not-so trusty phone is being retired... violently. The first picture is what the phone looked like right before I destroyed it... that's right, its only half of a phone. The latter picture is the destroyed phone... yay. I felt a little like this during the phone's destruction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfCYzJAgwrw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome. That means no more butt-dialing!
-Brad
Just to be clear, we were using the half phone for about a month. It is really awkward to walk around Smith's holding half a phone up to your head and having all the other shoppers here about what your Great Aunt Marge was up to over the weekend (to hear someone, you had to have the phone on speaker). Good times. And Brad, we can't guarantee no more butt-dialing...sorry.
So fun! I want to smash a phone. So what new phone did you get?
Talk about going the extra mile in following the advice of the pioneers, "Fix it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"!
I bet that was really cathardac. I have absolutely no idea how to spell that word. I should look it up, but that would require me to move and let's face it, it's just not worth it. You know what I'm trying to say right? Right?
Annalee, that is funny that you wrote that, because when I read your first line I thought, "She didn't spell cathartic right!" And then I kept reading and laughed! But yes, I absolutely knew what you meant, so victory!
Post a Comment