Sunday, September 13, 2009

me, Me, ME!!!!! It's all about MEEEE!

Alrighty, I've been hankering to post a little something or other. The problem? I got nothin'. So I'm just going to write some random things about myself. Fun, huh?! Yes! You will enjoy yourselves! Let's get started.

1. I've been to Dublin...but alas, only the one in California. On the plus side, it was very pretty. Well, the freeway was.
2. I won't eat non-meat things that LOOK like meat. Example, veggie burgers.
3. I like watching infomercials. I NEED the bumpit!
4. Meredith and I came up with an awesome television show and we pitched the idea to the Disney channel. It was called, "Twins Like Us." It would be about 2 non-identical twins that always try to change places with each other...and it never works! They learn important lessons about being themselves and all that. They never got back to us about this. Can you believe that? I truly cannot.
5. I am a crazed craiglist browser. I'm getting better (probably).
6. Being around kids makes me very tired.
7. I could take more than one nap a day (see #6).
8. I love a good fight scene. The more creative or bizarre, the better. Remember when Jason Statham in that one movie has the bike peddles on his feet and he's dancing around in the oil and kicking bums and taking names? Yeah, I hearted that.
9. When I was younger I wanted to be either a football player or an opera singer.
10. I want a new couch. I really, really, do.
11. I have a weird need to share embarrasing or shameful things about myself, as a way to purge or whatever.
12. We have a car we call "The Leper." It embarasses Shay, but I think it's kind of handy...you can always find it in the parking lot.
13. I think I have very cute feet. Shay has made up a song about my square toes. I don't think my toes are square. But they are cute!
14. I sometimes don't like people that I don't really know because I think they are probably cuter and/or cooler than me (see # 11).
15. I would love to have a sweet hobby or talent. I don't though. Hence having nothing to ever write about, probably.

Cheers!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay you! You have lovely feet, even with the squareness of the toes. I wouldn't say that they're square, maybe just not round.

Mom at Our House said...

All I can say is I love you, you are the greatest!

Jill said...

That is a very impressive list! However, I find that I knew a bunch of those things already, I could almost hear you saying them! I love your feet and your car! Can't wait for Christmas.

Gram said...

I loved your list!!! You are the most endearing and unique person that I know and I love you!!! I am very glad that you are my grandaughter-in-law!!!

newmancurt said...

What a coincidence. I go to Dublin, CA about every other month! It actually is a really nice place.

michele84084 said...

What a fabulous post from a fabulous person. If you need another post idea here's one: post about your new house. Seriously-- I want to see some pictures! (Maybe one with you and Shay standing infront of the house with a pitchfork or something else equally Americanish...)

The Mahaffey Family said...

Totally understand the need for a new couch! We felt that way like.....5 years ago I think? Am I right? HA HA.

Chad and Michelle!!!