Well, we found that there were a bunch of problems that we did not anticipate and the cost to fix everything is just too much for us. We have to walk away from this house. We are a little discouraged, but at least we are not stuck with a money pit of a house.
4 comments:
I don't know what you are looking for exactly but there are a TON of brand new homes in Saratoga Springs for cheap! If you can handle the drive but it's really nice out there...
Sigh. I'm sorry guys. But yeah, being stuck with a money pit would be way worse. So, the search continues, eh?
Sorry guys. I guess it wasn't meant to be. If you are supposed to buy a house right now, you will find one.
We want more posts!
And sorry about the house thing. It's so crappy
Post a Comment