Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New House

We'll keep you all updated on the happenings with this house.  For those who don't know, we made an offer on it yesterday and found out today they accepted.  Now we just have to wait to find out about the foundation (there is a potential problem, so we put in our offer that it was contigent upon the bank paying to have a structural engineer check out the house and let us know what the dealio is).  Anywho, lots to do, find out, think about, etc.  Very exciting and scary and overwhelming!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Holy cow, it's adorable! I really like it. I hopes you gets it! And by that, obvs I mean I hope the foundation is good and all that so you can get it.

Jessica said...

Good luck! I take it you aren't getting the other one...but this one is cuter anyway! :) Where is it located???

Mom at Our House said...

It is so cute. I really like it a lot. I would love to own a house that super cute. I really hope that everything turns out okay with it.

michele84084 said...

Good luck Chels! (and Shay, and Jonas, and baby...) What a darling home. I'll keep my fingers crossed about the foundation!