Monday, October 15, 2007
Happy Birthday... Jonas turns 1 !!!
Well, it has been a long time since we last updated, but we are going to try our best from now on to keep it all up to date. These are some of the pictures that we took of Jonas pretty much eating his first sugar... in the form of delicious cake. We are actually going to give a progression of sorts so enjoy.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My favorite was him blowing out the candles! That was precious!! Glad I could be there!!
Good to see some updates from the Allen family. Happy birthday Jonas! I can't believe he's already a year old. Shay, I like your Bees shirt. I've been wanting to get me one of those forever.
Justin
Yeah! Happy Birthday Jonas! Doesn't time seem to be speeding up? These babies are growing up way to fast.
I'm glad to find your blog. You can check ours out at brianerinkaitlyn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment