Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloweeners...

Well, we have to say that we had a great halloween. Jonas spent most of the day sauntering about as a honey pot. He looked super cute, although I was hesitant to be seen in public with him. We are sure that we will be able to use the pictures as leverage against him someday so it was all worth it. Chelsea and I dressed up as a couple of 'Squints', or to you lame people who don't understand the new-age lingo, nerds. And if any of you use the insanely stupid and super-duper unoriginal "well you probably didn't have to dress up too much" joke, we will kill you...dead. We will attach some photos as proof of our halloween escapades. We also have some fun pictures of a fall carnival that was put on by our ward. Jonas spent a lot of time in the hay box looking for treasures, and upon finding them would chew them up for a sec and then move on. We were also the winners of the mystery cake, meaning that we were the only people that guessed what was inside and therfore won. I guessed it was filled with beets and Chelsea guessed candy corn. After much anticipation, we brought it home and cut it open to discover a priceless gem... an official 41 cent stamp featureing the likeness of the ever-popular star-wars bounty hunter, Boba Fett. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed and wanted our money back. Anyway, we are still trying to get that stinker(which is Jonas, I know you were thinking it was Chelsea) to walk, but he seems content to wallow around on his stomach for the rest of his life... which is fine, but that would be extremely abnormal and most likely painful... especially if he were overweight. Anyway, enjoy the pics and leave a comment.

5 comments:

Jill said...

We love you guys. Darling pictures. Can't wait to see you.

Meredith said...

The little stinker is getting so big! I just want to smush his little honey pot cheeks! You know. Nice blog, and nice job with the squints costumes. You look sweet.

Justin and Amy said...

You guys are hilarious! I love the costumes. Little honey pot Jonas! So cute!!! I really enjoyed looking at all the great pics.
-Amy

Fatty said...

So glad you brought the honey pot to our house on Halloween! We didn't even notice you were dressed up (he he he) I know you really weren't at that point in the day. Anyway, we love you guys and are so glad you are so close to us!

sarahbellac said...

What darling pictures. I especially love the ones with the fall leaves! Glad you guys had a Happy Halloween!
Sarah