Saturday, August 4, 2007
It's okay... we are alive.
For those of you who don't know we are currently in the town of Houston. It is the final stop in our 2500 mile trip to visit Chelsea's family in Texas. It has been a bunch of fun so far and we don't really expect that to change in the next couple of days. We have taken some good pictures since we have been up here but I don't have the cable to hook the camera up to the computer, so you'll have to wait to see them. Jonas is a stud. He has had no problems whatsoever with the drive and other than the insanely slow drivers of New Mexico and the "I own the WORLD" drivers of Texas, everthing has gone smoothly. We'll write another post when we get back and share all of the pictures and maybe a video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to know you are alive...I was beginning to wonder. Glad that Texas is good! We miss you and hope to see you soon!!!
I'm alive too! And Jonas was so good in the car, now that I have some perspective, I feel really bad about being annoyed with him last night. I'm not sure he noticed, but still. I stink! I will give him smooches today to make up for it!
Post a Comment