Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Boy is cute.


3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Chelsea! This is Chrissy Dix...do you remember me from El. Ed? We spent many hours in class together...anyhow, I was looking at Amy and Justin's website (she's good friends with my husband) and I clicked on your link just because I'm bored at work, not knowing whose it was! And, then I saw a picture of you and your cutie-pie little boy!!! How're things going for you guys? I just glanced through your blog quickly, but it looks like you're having fun. :) Check out our blog, and keep in touch. www.gordonandchrissydix.blogspot.com

GordonandChrissy said...

Oops, that's the wrong address...haha, it's www.gordonandchrissy.blogspot.com

The Dennis's said...

Hello Shay! It's Erin. It's been a long time, but hopefully you still remember me! :) Jessica told me about your blog and I was super excited because I have been wondering what everyone is up to. Your little boy is the cutest! So adorable! Our blog is davidanderindennis05.blogspot.com. Take care!