Well, for those of you who don't know I got a job with a financial services company called Primerica that I think is just great. It basically sets up retirement plans for people and helps them get out of debt, etc. I like it because the debt solutions and investing is really good (a lot better than whats out there) and so it is easy to help people... oh, and I get paid to do it. I am working on becoming licensed to provide life insurance and get my securities license for investing and mortgage reconsolidation. I am on a crusade to change people's financial lives!!! Anyway, not much else is going on. I am officially the Elders Quorum President and it is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I am already scheduling to help some lady move on saturday... never a dull moment.
In other news, Chelsea got her hairs cut. It was a while ago but we never put a picture up to show, so here are some. Also, I took a poll of my immediate married family and it was still unanimous that Jonas is the cutest kid alive. All dissagreements can be postmarked to the Orem City Dump for proper processing. I am hilarious, lol. Anyway, leave comments if you are cool.
2 comments:
Well, I don't know how cool you consider me but I consider myself quite a cool cat. Chelsea's hair is darling as is that little baby boy. I will have to agree that he is the cutest baby BOY in our family because we also have the cutest baby GIRL too. What a family, we are so lucky! Mom
I wanted to be cool too so here I am. One of these days we need to show video of Brylie scaring Jonas...only cuz it's funny and sad all at once. He's such a sensitive one!
Post a Comment