Monday, May 10, 2010

A Wonderful Wedding Weekend

It was just awesome to have the whole family (Mac in spirit) at our house to celebrate Griffin getting married. I said this in the toast that I did for Griffin and Kate, but I am experiencing some bittersweet feelings for the wedding. Griffin is such a great friend and I am sad that he won't be around as much, but I am so happy that he gets to experience the joy of being married to a wonderful person. We just wanted to wish Griffin and Kate the best.

The wedding was great. We have some great pictures that we wanted to share. First off, we just have to say that Jonas could easily be a model. He know how to pose and knows how to get the camera going. Here is a pose he came up with.
And here is another.

He is such a funny boy. He loves to be with family. We just wish that we could all be closer together. Oh well.

Cooper is kind of hit and miss with the family. Because everyone lives so far away he still isn't super familiar with everyone so he had to warm up to people. Here are some good pictures of him.


Well, I ran out of gas and will add some more tomorrow so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Um... Jonas could totally be a model. Someday, if our plans work out, John and I will convince Tyra Banks to have an America's Next Top Male Model and I bet Jonas could be in the running. Too cute!

Meredith said...

Holy cow, they're both so big now! I can't even take it! They are too cute! Oh, and congrats to Griffin and Kate, too!