It's darling!!! are these pics before moving in (so all this stuff belongs to the other people)or after (so all of it is yours?) It is really wonderful ! I guess the wait was worth it... And hey, it doesn't have a tombstone imbedded in the driveway..... does it?
10 comments:
guys it is so cute. It looks like it has been taken care of really well. We're so excited for you.
Congratulations!!! What a darling little house. We are so excited for you. Keep us posted.
Huzzah and well met! I love it! Congratulations!
Congrats! It's gotta be nice to be done with the searching!
It looks so cute! I can't wait to some day see it in person!
I covet your porch!
I kid you not, I was looking at this house on KSL thinking, "I'm going to buy that house." Thanks for pulling the rug out from under my dreams :(
Congrats on the house! :D
Yes! Congratulations, home owners. I'll be honest, I'm pretty jealous. The house looks great, and I'm sure will make a great home for your family.
It's darling!!! are these pics before moving in (so all this stuff belongs to the other people)or after (so all of it is yours?)
It is really wonderful ! I guess the wait was worth it... And hey, it doesn't have a tombstone imbedded in the driveway.....
does it?
Post a Comment