Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Deep thoughts with Chelsea

So as I was lying on the couch this morning in a semi (i.e. complete) comatose state and Jonas was piling books and toys around my limp body, I began thinking some deep thoughts..."I wonder if my hair is drying funny"...."I wonder if it's too early to put Jonas down for a nap"...."I hope Obama doesn't win"....and even, "Maybe I'll eat some pie."  Obviously these are things worth sharing with the world.  I am nothing if not generous.  

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Generous, indeed. At first I thought it said "gorgeous." While I of course agree, I didn't quite understand how it had come up. As to everything else, maybe you should eat some pie if Obama wins. Then you'll at least have pie.

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this but I think Obama is going to win. I hope you enjoy being a socialist.

Alicia said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels dead tired when the day has barely started. Cheers to us!

michele84084 said...

Yummm.....pie.

The Yard Decor Store said...

We didn't realize Shay had married such an intellectual. No wonder Jonas is such a genius.

Tiffany said...

I have written and re-written my comment for this post. I have so much to say, but nothing seems appropriate. Just know, you are wonderful and I seriously laughed out loud when I read this.

Summer & Rich said...

So I think tonight movie was way less crazy that last weeks. That was one of the strangest movies I have seen in a long time. And I just read your comment to Tiff about not being square and I was the one who made us square tonight. I am SO SO sorry. ;)