Soooo...this is Chelsea. Nice. I never post, so feel luck-ay, cuz this one's going to blow your freakin' minds.
Jonas is a stud. Let me tell you why (or more reasons why, seeing as anyone who has met the kid knows that he is the bee's knees). He has been singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" over and over. Super cute, super smart. He also pretty much knows the entire Potter Puppet Pals Mysterious Ticking song by heart. My favorite is when he says Ron Weasley. Also, at night before bed, he gives out kisses...and bows. Yes, you read correctly. He goes up to each person, puts his hands together, and bows like a tiny little chinese man. Hello? Cutest thing ever? Yes, it is. Shay taught him how to do it, and we're all such big fans of it that we've made it a tradition of sorts. I could go on, but I know I am the biggest bragger face ever, but come on, people!!! Anywho, I just really like him, hence the over-the-top braggarty faceness. I really do have other things about myself and Shay that I could post, but Jonas updates are just so fun (for me).
11 comments:
Well done on the blog Chels!! I thought it was pretty freakin' awesome and my mind was totally blown!! And I agree...Jonas is a total stud!! I wish we were around to play with you guys..umm aren't you supposed to be coming to visit us?!?!? Ya I think I'm going to have to talk to you guys about that...seeing how it has yet to happen!! Anywho WE LOVE YOU!!
So, there is still no internet at the Grundy household, and I can't really get on the internet at work, so I haven't been able to check your blog in forever. Good job on all of the recent posts. I just watched the videos of Jonas being taken out by the fat little pre-teen boy running aruond in the water. What a jerk! It scared me when I watched it. However, the video reminded me and was very similar to how I used to take Shay out like that in high school football :)
Jonas is getting so big! We like the picture of him with the Yankees hat on. You two are great parents, and it's fun to see you with Jonas.
I just loved the post!!! You are so dang funny and I miss your guts! I wish I could see Jonas bow...please take a video because I don't think I will get to see him do it in person since we have vowed off traveling by plane until the kids are in school...well, maybe not that long but seriously. We miss you guys more than I can say! We love you!
What is it with 2 year olds and Hershey Syrup bottles? I have a smimiliar picture with the twins crinking syrup. Oh well- what's a little sugar??
I love the pics he is getting so big. He has always been so cute
You guys are the cutest ever. Jonas is such a stud. I told chelsea I'd leave a comment with our blog so we could keep in touch when you guys move a whole town away! You better come visit your parents! Love you guys
Cothran Family
You guys are so stinkin cute! Thanks for the address Chelsea, Your Jonas is so adorable! Keep in touch when you move a whole town away!
Cothran Family
ok, I think i just left 2 comments. I thought it didn't work. Just so you know how cool you guys are I'll leave this one too
Dude, no one bows to me when I go to bed. Maybe I should start that here. Miss you faces!
He really is freakin adorable. I wonder where he gets it from? A ha ha.
Anyway, you guys are just great. And all freakin adorable.
Ok Chelsea, Jonas is super sweet, but what is up with the Yankees hat? You had better hope my mom and Aunt Suzy dont see that or they will implode! Actually, I think your pretty safe cause mom cant work her toaster not to mention the computer and Aunt Suzy will never get past Jonas' cuteness. You can't get one over on me though! I am a trained observer....I got my eye on you.
Post a Comment