He ended up getting really tired and causing us much havoc and heartache for the next couple of weeks... but we are okay...(please make the voices go away!!!). Later on in the month we got really excited about Jonas knowing his colors really well. In fact we have a book that goes through all the colors and he can say all of them right on... therefore I wanted to document the genius. This is the attempt and my subsequent frustration.
Anyway, I swear that he really does know all his colors and often when we are driving places he will look out the window and say, "Blue!" and sure enough, there is a blue car right next to us. He is getting much better at it as of late. In fact, Barbara got some shirts from us for her birthday today and Jonas let everyon know the color... over and over and over and... They were pink, by the way.
This next wonderful piece of cinematic genius is a wonderful memory from our recent trip to St. George. First off, we wanted to thank Grandma and Grandpa Allen for their hospitality... They are awesome. Second, we had a great time. We forgot the port-a-crib and had to buy one. Jonas ended up being able to climb out of it and we had to box him in between the walls a dresser and some chairs. Only one night did he not sleep well... and that night almost ended our hope in family vacations. We recovered, however, and ended up having a great time. This video is of Jonas playing in the fountain off of main street. As you can see, there were some punks in the area NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES!
So, after the video was cut short I yelled at the kid asking whether or not he could see all the twenty signs around saying not to run. He looked at me with the fear of death, turned on a dime and ran as fast as he could away from us. I kinda feel bad for yelling at him, but he could have really hurt Jonas and so then I think I should have whipped his little butt. Anyway, after a couple minutes of calming him down he finally jumped back into the action and he LOVED it! This video shows him and his gleeful screams of excitement.
Anyway, It took me forever to do this so I hope that you really enjoy it. We also have a bunch of good pictures and we will hopefully post those in a couple of days. We love all of you and since we updated... you have to too...(hehe... totoo)
7 comments:
I have watched that video 10 times and I get more mad every time! I have to stop watching it. When we go to St. George next week I'm going to find that kid and beat him up for Jonas.
I LOVE that park because of the stream that runs thru it (and it has free wifi) but I always hated the water part that Jonas is playing in. It is so slippery. St George has 5 parks like that and that is the only one that is slippery. I am glad he got back up and started playing again
Shay and Chels- He is so adorable! And don't you hate it when they won't perform on demand?
"We hope that the relative that live abroad will appreciate the massive amounts of time that we spend to get such wonderful video footage..."
Well, even thought I'm not abroad, I do still appreciate it.
Hey guys!!! Thanks for the update...I think the first paragraph was directed at me...sorry. But I updated too! Anyway, love the videos and captioning! It's very entertaining. This is why I have a hard time going without updates...I can't get enough of ya'll! Love you to pieces!!
I'm going to go beat up that kid too! I don't feel bad that you yelled at him at all. I'm dropping out of school so I can come home and defend Jonas's honor! Or something. Anywho, he's super cute!
You tell Jonas that cousin Jones is on this one. Did you note any distinguishing scars, marks, or tatoos? Did the little cretin look to be affiliated with a gang? Did you get a vehicle or bycycle description? Did he leave a popcan or any other type of trace at the scene of the assault. Don't worry Jonas will snatch him up by his spidey underoos and haul him off to juvy for yah!
Post a Comment