We love how he just screams with delight. And those screams of mine are not girly... they are musically manly. Anyway, it was really fun to play outside with him. Of course he was not happy to stop playing, but who would be after that much entertainment? This next video was about a week ago when Meredith (Chelsea's twin for those who don't know) was down from school and they caught Jonas playing in the cupboard. He is so smiley.
Well, that is about it. We went to see Justin and Amy before Justin took off to their new home in Vegas. I almost cried... almost. I am sure that they will do great there and odds are that we will keep in contact with them better when they are hundres of miles away as opposed to living in the same town. Also, we are very proud of Griffin for all his accomplishments over the past couple months...hehehe. Love ya and we promise to repost soon. (and by promise we mean try)
8 comments:
I love that little boy!! He is soo cute!! And man he talks!! I wish we were there to play with you guys but we are still waiting for you guys to come up and visit!! It is warm now so anytime is great *wink wink*
I love that little boy!! And man can he talk!! I wish we were there to play with you guys but we are waiting for you to come and visit! It's warm now so anytime..wink wink!!
I soo soo SOOO miss you guys! I can't believe how much Jonas has grown up in the short month or two we have been gone. Keep the posts coming...they are a small piece of heaven for my fam and me. We love and miss you guys!
I love reading your blog because you write just like you talk and that makes me miss you guys. Keep posting stuff!
I also enjoy when you guys do new posts. We loved seeing you at our little party. And we will always have a fun story to tell about you going to the wrong house:) And thanks again for the cute little shirt... our little girl (or boy:)) will look adorable in it. You guys are awesome!
Love, Amy
I'm famous! You mentioned me in your blog! Huzzah! Well, you guys are swell, and I miss seeing your cute faces in person. p
Chels- OH MY GOODNESS! Your boy is so cute!!! How fun is he...wow! How are you guys! How is motherhood?! You look like you are doing well! And how is Shay?! Well I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing! Miss you guys tons! If you plan a trip out to DC we should all get together! I would love to see you guys again! Love ya
Lindsay
I love the video of Jonas spraying you guys. My favorite part was when he sprayed himself in the face TWICE! That was great. Does this make me a bad person for laughing AT a toddler?
Post a Comment