Sunday, May 4, 2008

Learning like lightning.... like... really fast!

Well, we have a delightful video of Jonas and Chelsea reading the book 'Bear Hunt'. He is just one of the cutest kids that we have ever seen. He is so fun and bright. We are often amazed that he is able to retain so much information and often times we will teach him something or tell him something once and he will bring it back up days later. He is just a smart little bugger.
Griff just got down for school and he likes to hang out with us a lot, which is awesome. It is nice for Jonas to have close relatives around so that he can get to know his awesome family, and learn a little bit about his genes and why he is also so awesome.
Life seems to just be speeding by. We have pretty much the same routine everyday and the time just flies and we turn around and ask ourselves, "It's May already?" Anyway, it is nice to be a family and we just have so much fun together. Now if Chelsea only played WoW, life would be divine... which it really is anyway. A lot of things haven't really gone our way lately, but we feel that things will work out the way they are supposed to.
To wrap things up I am hoping to hear back from graduate school anytime now... keep me in your thoughts and prayer... or don't... but we will hate you. God be with you till we post again.

9 comments:

Fatty said...

what a smart boy!!! He is so darling and I love his little voice! We miss you guys already!!

Alicia said...

That is amazing! Chelsea, I can tell you're such an awesome mom! Keep it up! And good luck with all grad school and all. We'll be thinking (and praying) for you!

Justin and Amy said...

Hey, it was great hanging out with you guys the other night. We had a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again before the big move. And we think Jonas is a stud. We can't get over how cute he is!

Justin

Russ and Jill Allen said...

He is so darling. We really miss you guys. Why don't you find a way to come visit . . . for a year!

Russ and Jill Allen said...

He is so darling. We really miss you guys. Why don't you find a way to come visit . . . for a year!

michele84084 said...

I LOVE the dimple! I can't believe how big he has gotten. The cuteness I can believe- it runs in the family- but he's so grown up!

Jocelyn said...

He is so cute. Its fun to see your cute little family. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Spencer got so excited to see this. I think he misses Jonas.

Tiffany said...

You guys are just adorable! Simply adorable! Simply, simply adorable! I can't believe how adorable you guys are!

Alright, just wanted you guys to know I'm reading your blog now that I am aware one exists. So don't write unkind things about me... or do.