Cooper Christen Allen was born on Saturday, June 13 at 1:22 PM. He weighed 8 pounds and is 20 inches long. This was a huge relief to Chelsea, who was in labor for a little more than three hours and pushed a total of three times to get him out. That is a miracle compared to the 12+ hours of Jonas and the 2 hours of pushing. In fact, it went so smoothly, and everyone is feeling so good, that we opted to leave the hospital 26 hours after the birth. Both Cooper and Chelsea are doing great and Chelsea is planning to run that half marathon on June 20 that she signed up for. Just kidding, Chelsea would rather die than run a marathon... she probably would die if she tried... RIP my love. Anyway, we are very excited to have another member of the Allen family. I am going to post some pictures and then, a little later, I will post the video of the birth. I think the birth video is hilarious because our doctor is so dramatic. It is a little cheesy. Anyway, here he is in all his glory.
As you can see he is a lot less swollen in this last picture, which was taken about 10 minutes before this post.
16 comments:
First off, I have to say that Chelsea is very lucky. I was in labor with Taylor for like 20 hours and I pushed for about an hour.
Second, That baby is BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats!
Congrats you guys!! He is super cute. And look at big brother Jonas holding the little chick magnet, too cute!!
VERY CUTE!!! Total Chick magnet! But we all expect that right? Can't wait to meet him and I'm so shocked at how big Jonas is. He is so grown up!!! We love you! Good job Chelsea!!
so exciting! Congrats!!
Augh! I can't even take how cute he is! I just want to fly out there and squish his adorable little face! Also, Chelsea looks super hot, esp. for someone who just gave birth. Good on ya!
YAY!!! We are so glad Cooper finally came! John was slightly sad that we were not able to watch the parade and fireworks for summerfest. He's so beautiful!
Oh he is so cute, I want to hold him and cuddle him and squeeze his cute little cheeks.
@ Chelsea you look way to good to have just had a kid. Next time mess up your hair a little bit for the pic K.
He is soooo cute! We are so excited for you guys. having two is a blast!
Congrats to your fam! He is adorable, as all the Allens are. Hooray for no more pregnancy. Miss you guys :)
He is so cute. Although I like him in person much better I can't baby talk to the computer. And Chelsea you look Amazingly Beautiful in the first picture. I would have thought you were just posing in a hospital bed with someone else's baby instead of actually having him yourself. Then again you are always beautiful. I am so happy for your little family.
Super sweet baby. Chelsea looks a little haggard. Get some ribeye and cornbread in her stat! I know she is semi-vegan but she is just going to half to man up and take her medicine.
Cooper, we loved you and we are so excited to see you in 2 months. Keep eating
Oh my goodness he is so handsome...and you look great! Wow I can only hope I will look that good after I give birth! Congrats!
Congrats you guys! He's adorable!
We are so excited to see that darling new grandbaby. Jonas has grown up so big. Those are two darling little boys. We love you all very much.
He's a keeper! Cooper is so darling, we can hardly wait to come and see him. Jonas looks so big, where has the time gone? We see you in a week!
Post a Comment