
So, hurrah! Jonas went poop in the toilet on Sunday at Grandma and Granpa Veatch's house! It was very triumphant and we are very proud of him. However, since that point, nothing else has happened, so don't expect him to be potty trained in the next week or anything. But it does seem like a step in the right direction. Such a big boy.
5 comments:
I'm so excited! And I told people about his phone call, and they thought it was super cute. So I fully expect him to be potty trained in about two weeks. Does that seem reasonable?
Way to go Jonas!
Woo Hoo Jonas Brother. I am so proud!
way to go buddy!!! Keep up the good work!! (you too shay and chels)
Ahh the potty battle! I hope all goes smootly for you. Our "poop-in-the-potty" war has gotten ugly. I fear the parental units are losing. Send some tips my way!
Post a Comment