
So the other day we were driving home and in front of us was a mail truck. Jonas asked, "What's that?" I said, "That's a mail truck," to which he responded, "No, that's a BUS!" Then I said, "I think I would know, Jonas." He was quiet for a few seconds and then he said all sheepishly (like he KNEW he'd offended me or something), "Mail truck. Right. Sorry." You can't even get how funny it was unless you heard the tone of voice he used, but I thought I'd share anyhow. He's quite the fella.
6 comments:
You have him trained so well.
I can't believe how old he is looking.
You need to come visit your inlaws, and by that I mean visit me.
So cute! But did I miss something?!? A baby ticker!! You have some news and I had no idea! You are way far along too! What?!?! Anyways, congrats! And do you know what your having? Very exciting!!
What a cute little bug! And I think you're probably right-it was a mail truck.
Oh, I miss you Jonas!! And I'm totally missing seeing Chelsea cute and prego!! We miss you all terribly!
What a stud! We miss your stinkin' faces! Maybe we'll take a trip down there....hmmmm!
I think it's even better for me, cause I got to hear you tell the story with my ears. You tell the best stories. Like that one last night about Ashley Olsen and your little head peek and "hello".
Post a Comment