We just love watching him do that. He has gotten more confident and therefore hits harder and harder... Those balls don't stand a chance. This next video is Jonas vacuuming and he loves it. I am not patient enough to let him just do it so I most rudely butted in and helped a bit, but we found it entertaining.
Anyway, I just read all of the twilight books this last week and I really liked them a lot. It was a lot like Harry Potter for me, but I liked these better because of the intense romantic aspect... woah I am a nerd. Anyway, Chelsea has read like 50 books since I started this blog post, so I am sure that she has lots of fun things to talk about... so call her.
It is official that pizza is Jonas's favorite food. Everytime we say it is time to eat he says pizza. He used to say basketball or bouncy-ball, but now he says pizza-ball. When we do actually get pizza he eats like two pieces (sans crust). He is a man's man. Anyway, not much else on the front. We'll see ya next time.
6 comments:
This is Abby. I am very jealous you read all of the Twilight books. I have only read the first one and i am dying to read the others. I still need to get them, and then i can read them. I am in love with them, especially Edward Cullen :D
Hey, when Jonas is done vacuuming your place, send him over here to teach Gracie. :) He's such a cutie!
Oh, that Jonas. And that Shay, what a nerd. But now you can come see the movie with us in December! Huzzah!
Jonas is so cute! I can't believe how much he talks! I hope Brylie is that vocal at his age. I also love that he is a vacuumer. You are definitely teaching him how to be a good man! Way to go Jonas!!
Great blog!! The Allen Family is now on my personal favorites list!
Jonas is as cute as the day is long! He must come from an excellent gene pool....
Shay....
I found your blog through a string of others. Your baby is too cute! Hope all is going well for your family ~
Keep in touch
Rachel Spencer Chambers
Post a Comment