Friday, February 22, 2008

February Madness

Well, we finally were able to get a charger for our video camera and we have some awesome video to post. WOOT! This first video is of Chelsea and Jonas playing the (age old tribute to the bubonic plague) game of ring around the rosie.

We hope you enjoyed that... we certainly thought it was nifty. Next video we were doing some close up work with Jonas and I turned the screen around so that he could see himself. He got a kick out of watching himself stick his arm in the air... Enjoy.

There it is. As an update, Jonas is saying many fun words such as ball, bouncy ball, basketball, hot, cheese, bye-bye-see-ya, book, socks, shoe, baby, and many others. Basically if we say a word he will try to say it. One day he went the whole day saying the word bummy... we are not sure why, because we use such as butt and behind... but bummy works.

In other news, I am looking for a career that will pay me millions of dollars but lets me spend millions of hours with my family... let me know if you find one. In the meantime I still work for the library supervising students. It is not a bad job, but I am looking to move up in the world. Chelsea is as perky and pretty as ever. She is a reading maniac and is just in love with her book club. I think she should form her own book club on a wide scale forum... that would be neat. Anyway, that is us. We will not make any promises about how often we will post things now, but who knows... if we say we will post only a small amount and we do more than that, you will all be pleasantly pleased.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the update! You guys are as cute as ever. Jonas is so adorable and SMART! I love all the words he's saying.

Hey, if you had a book club online, I'd definitely join, Chelsea. Let me know! :)

Meredith said...

Wah, I want to come see your baby in person! Darn you, airlines! Well, as I'm sure you realize, Jonas is too cute for words. Smooches!

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

Finally we get an update hooray! I can't believe how big he is getting! Yah he's pretty much the cutest 15 month old nephew on the entire planet! We love you guys!

Heidi said...

Okay don't think I am a stalker, (although technically you can classify me as a blalker--a blog stalker) but I stumbled across your blog and little Jonas is so cute! It's fun to get the update on you guys! I can't believe you are still at the library! If you find that million dollar job, send it our way, Greg is looking for the same thing!