Chelsea, this is Alicia King, from Nebo 2nd Cohort...ring any bells? If not, um, sorry... :) Anyway, I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say that I think you have the most adorable little boy. Sounds like you guys are doing good! Feel free to check out our blog: http://daveandaliking.blogspot.com/ See ya later!
I've been waiting so patiently for new pics of your family. I'm glad you got some new ones up! Jonas is the man. I can't believe how big he is getting.
I feel like we have turned into strangers. We need to become friends again. Let's do something sometime.
2 comments:
Hey Allens!
Chelsea, this is Alicia King, from Nebo 2nd Cohort...ring any bells? If not, um, sorry... :)
Anyway, I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say that I think you have the most adorable little boy. Sounds like you guys are doing good! Feel free to check out our blog: http://daveandaliking.blogspot.com/
See ya later!
I've been waiting so patiently for new pics of your family. I'm glad you got some new ones up! Jonas is the man. I can't believe how big he is getting.
I feel like we have turned into strangers. We need to become friends again. Let's do something sometime.
Justin
Post a Comment