Sunday, June 17, 2007



Well, another couple of days have passed and let us tell you, we have changed a ton. Not really, but we have taken some more pictures that we will post. This one is about when we decided that it was time to feed Jonas on something other than the usual... water and scraps out of the garbage. He got a little impatient and decided that the food better suited him as some sort of tribal war paint... or something close to that. It was just too cute not to get some pictures. The other picture is just a little shot of Jonas in his element... being freakin' cute. We think he is daydreaming about his future millions and he sure seems to be satisfied with what he sees. We'll keep the pictures coming as they happen. Cheers!

1 comment:

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you that I love your little boy!! And I know I am kind of jumpin' the gun a little but I started a blog for Matt and I!! Check it out!! I love you!! You can look at mom and dad's, they have the link!!